CLAIM PROCESS: How Does the Car Accident Claim Process Work?


Were you injured in a car accident involving a car, truck, motorcycle or in another road vehicle accident? When you suffer an injury due to a road accident from a negligent driver, you will most likely be able to make a Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Claim with the insurance company of the vehicle that is at fault (CTP Insurer).

The CTP Insurer is responsible for paying for rehabilitation, medical and other assistance costs when someone is injured in a car accident. The Motor Accident Insurance Commission oversees this entire scheme.

Check out our FAQs for a detailed guide on the Car Accident Claim process, including car accident claims.