No Win No Fee Motor Accident Lawyers
Our motor accident lawyers can help with compensation claims after a car accident or road accident involving…
Brisbane Car Accident Injury Lawyers
Our accredited specialist lawyers in personal injury are experienced in all Car Accident Claims such as:
- Drivers or passengers injured in accidents from the negligence of another vehicle
- Hit and run accidents
- Unidentified or unregistered vehicle accidents
- Motorcyclists or pillion passengers injured from another vehicle’s negligence
- Pedestrians and Cyclists injured from a vehicle failing to use reasonable care and skill
The conditions that we are prepared to offer our services include:
- Personal service starting from your first enquiry with an accredited specialist in personal injury until the resolution of your claim
- Timely responses with phone calls returned the same day or within 24 hours if the call is outside our office time.
Ask About Our “No Win, No Fee” Guarantee
When you make a car accident claim, ask about our ‘no win, no fee’ arrangement. ‘No win, no fee’ means that:
- You are not obligated to pay any legal fees or outlays until your claim is resolved.
- Our firm will initially finance your medical expenses so you can focus on your recovery.
- There is no risk because if your claim is unsuccessful, you are not responsible for any fees or costs concerning your claim.
Can I Make a Car Accident Claim?
Was your accident and injuries caused by the fault of another driver of a vehicle? If so, you may be able to make a claim if:
- You are the driver of a car, truck or motorcycle hit by another vehicle;
- You are the passenger in a vehicle such as a car, truck, motorcycle or pillion (regardless of whether or not your driver is at fault.)
- You are a pedestrian or a cyclist hit by another vehicle.
- If details of another vehicle are unknown or unidentified (such as hit & run accidents)
Do not delay in making a claim because there are strict time limitations that apply.
Contact our Personal Injury Lawyers in Brisbane for a free, no obligation consultation to be informed of your rights today.